Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Finding the Corelation Between Church and Seafood



Sunday morning, my family and I were going to Church to attend the morning mass, I woke up at 8 am, and the mass was started at 9.30. I was a bit sleepy but I realized that I need to get up and get ready due to my other plan later on in the evening. I took a bath, grab the outfit, and was practically ready at approximately 9.15. I wore this grey Arithalia tee, mom's vintage pants, White cardi from Ca tu Cak market, with Aerosoles shoes, and Charles&Keith Bag. The morning mass is always crowded, so this kind of ensemble is best for it, very comfy, and appropriate for Church :)

After going to Church, we usually eat out, and so did last Sunday. My Dad was surprisingly dying for some seafood, and he insisted us to go to Bandar Djakarta, a seaside seafood restaurant in Ancol (North Jakarta), and there we went :)


enjoying some beers..
 


and some delicious fresh seafood :)





There're plenty more food afterwards, but I just couldn't take it, too busy eating :)





We all went home happily, and with full stomachs too ;)
(in the pics are my two siblings and I)


-Btw, that cardi I wore is not actually a 'Cardi'. I must say that it's more like a multifunctional cut fabric that can be used as a cardi, or even as a vest just like on the pic above. It was so hot there in Ancol, so I turned my cardi into vest :)


No comments:

Post a Comment