Monday, March 23, 2009

Another QUICKIE!


My mom asked me to accompany her to her school for there's the school bazaar arranged by the students during the report cards handling day (it was last saturday).
She wanted me to take some journalistic photos for the event, and I was totally thrilled since I LOVE taking candid photos of people doing the kind of social activity.. 

The event started in the morning round 8'oclock, and my mom told me about the event on THAT 8'0clock, that's why I kinda needed to rush. I took a bath and just grabbed this very simple black cotton dress, paired with charles&keith bag and flip-flops. And since the weather is very HOT, I decided to pull my hair up, and wear this classic forever21 headband. 

and I just loveee the result..







No comments:

Post a Comment