Sunday, May 31, 2009

It's Not Even Saturday Night


yep, it's not even Saturday night, and it was actually in the middle of my final, but my friends and I were gathered and went out..

1st stop, 
dinner at 'Gourmet Garage'






2nd stop, 
having some drinks at our favourite place, 'Vino Wine Bar'





my girl, Livia (aka Miss.L; gastronomia) looking gorgeous in her TopShop military jacket and her new pointed shoes :)

and me,


I was a bit tired for I was in campus earlier, dealing with the finals. I didn't manage to come home or change my attire, so that explains my crappy look ;)
wearing an (x)sml shirt, Zara pants, Charles&Keith clutch, and these pair of vintage-inspired shoes I bought in Pasar Baru.


but all and all, we had SOOO MUCH FUN!!!! 



note to my Miss.L : 
I had so much fun indeed, never had a dull moment with you.. I'll miss you, and good luck always wherever you go, whatever you do :)
mucha loves,
-CR-


4 comments:

  1. muchaaaaaaa loveee darlie. landed safely nihh. btw super cold in here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, me too...I'll wait til my boyfriend ask me, which is unpredictable...Thanks for your sweet comment ;)

    The shoes is such a find!!! Bagus yah, Love the whole look...

    Nice to meet you ^^ -Gita-

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, and you gals look fabulous!

    Btw, you should DEFinitely do the Top 20 tag!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your shirt, it's just soooo comfy ^^

    ReplyDelete